Saturday, June 4, 2011

We're in Mexico!!

We're in Mexico!! Just letting everyone know that we are here and safe. We arrived at the Village at around 5:30 last evening. We are all very thankful to be here and out of the van:) Thank you for all your prayers and support; everything went very well at the border and the drive through Mexico was very easy going compared to what it would have been if we had not changed routes. Here are a few pictured of us unloading the van:) Thank you again for your prayers. Adios:)







1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to tell Gannah that I saw the peace you talked about in your post through the smile you always had. God gave you a vision and a purpose for you and your family. He also gave you such a love for our family in Mexico. I loved watching you prepare to leave, especially the morning you left. I was so sweet how you took care of everyone, making sure you were ready exactly at the time Asher wanted to leave and when it was time to gather up your children. you sweetly herded the littles into the van and then gently guided the older ones. Many tears were flowing but there you stood with such a sweet peaceful smile. I am very grateful for the friendship God gave us. Thank you for coming alside me with all the food events, I couldn't or wouldn't have wanted to do it without you! I love you my dear friend. Nicole has been given such a treasure. Share all your scars and show them the Great Healer
    Shalom

    ReplyDelete